Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Life, New Beginning in a New place

Well, not exactly new but today i just received my spiritual membership to be part of New Life Restoration Centre after attending the class. I am now officially part of the church here. Although it's been a year and only now that i'm really officially part of this awesome place God has put me in. I'm thanking God for everything that i've been through, ups and downs sure help me grow quicker. =)

Recently, i just finished my modeling as well, did some final touches although i knew i can do more but i guess i'm done with it.


Yea so this is my final modeling. Some parts were hard but there's still many to improve in. Mine is rather plain and it may seem simple but it's not.

Will be going back to Kuching really soon, can't wait to see my family and friends once again.

Besides that, i'm actually thinking whether to be straight-forward enough to discipline my friends about certain matters as it is because i love them. Is study more important than God? I guess i don't want to offend but let God do the judging, i've done my part and will continue to pray for the lost. =( It saddens me sometimes to see such precious lives just go to waste. It is a tough world to live in eh? Attractions are always pleasuring the flesh. These things are only temporary my dear readers.

All i can tell you people out there is that
"Jesus is the only way,the truth and the light to salvation.There's no other ways"

God bless =)

No comments:

Post a Comment