Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Something about the other GENDER

Now recently, a lot of things has been happening, exhibitions, conferences and practical training aka work. Doing a project that's going to be awesome in my POV but not sure how it'll turn out to be. Anyways, within this month alone, i've opened my eyes to the other gender, yes... the female. Things that really irritates and annoys me have never been felt so much in this month alone. Usually i'll let these things slip by but hey why not put it down in my blog so you guys will know wat kind of guy i am eh? So i start with

5 things i find annoying about the other gender :

1) Sometimes they're a party pooper. For example, they say they wanna do something or go somewhere and ends up all grouchy and ruins everyones mood.

2) Being over conservative gets on my nerve. Sometimes too polite eventhough we're friends.

3) Goes out with you but never walks together instead walks either way behind or way in front doing own girl stuff.

4) Tries to give an answer indirectly. I mean you can be straight forward with me rather than give lame excuses.

5) Finds you only for help and after that, they're half way around the world.

6) Hey hey how're you? long time no see. But in the end, doesn't reply ur msn or smses. 

Oh wait... there's already more than 5 points here. They're lots more but i'll save that for myself. All the negativity... Well, here are some good ones.

5 things i want my gf to have :

1) Loves God no matter what. Even more than me.

2) Involves in church and cares for others other than herself.

3) Keep track of me in terms of spiritually and physically. Lol

4) Loves her parents

5) Put God first in everything.

And so, this is something i've been thinking about awhile. Feel free to comment. 

See ya
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment