Saturday, July 21, 2012

The future undecided

Yea, my next step into the future will be unfolding soon enough in just a matter of weeks. After university, it's work. Been pretty anxious about the internship I'm going to take because it is a huge step for me and most probably my decided career path. This time, we've been offered from several different awesome companies that does 3D animation in different category. To name a few, Lemonsky that does games. SilverAnt that does commercial, tv series(transformers) and the recent 3d animation movie "seefood". Not forgetting Young Jump that is considered the largest studio having a 3D mocap studio. So I'm pretty psyched up for this coming internship. Most importantly, I pray that God would just reveal my future to me. Let Him be the author of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment