Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Note for my Birthday

I'm just really glad God brought wonderful friends into my life that every wish from each individual friend sparks a good feeling inside of me. I'm grateful for my parents who brought me into this world to see the works of the miracle Maker.

"We were created to be in relationship with God, and when we take that relationship to an intimate level, it bonds us not only to His presence but to His strength as well. Prayers that express our hurts and emotions are most assuredly welcomed by God because they demonstrate our trust in Him. We will often find perspective, and nearly always come away comforted, knowing we've entrusted the things that are troubling us, be it criticism or deep desires. To the One who is best able to sort through them."

Taken from "Our Daily Bread" on the date January 3rd, Monday.

I believe this note is the best gift i've received for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment