Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 - Rear view mirror

I've always thought that you can see God's hands best in the rear view mirror. Looking back at the year 2010, it's easier to understand why He placed me in the home that He did. Why He brought certain people and circumstances into and out of my life. Why He permitted certain difficulties and pain and why He took me to different places and put us in different position and even career.

In my own life, I received much clarity upon God's hands in my life about the wise and loving ways of God as i reflect on the ways He has managed my journey in the year 2010. He has managed my journey by "the works of His hands".

Looking ahead, though, is not always so clear. Have you ever had that lost feelings when the road ahead seems twisted, foggy and scary? Well, i have. Before you move into the year 2011, STOP and LOOK at the rear view mirror of the year gone by, and joyfully realise that God meant it when He said " I will never leave you nor forsake you". So we may boldly say "The Lord is my helper, I will not fear".

With promise of God's presence and help in mind, you too can move into 2011 with utmost confidence. I'm prepared, are you?

God's guidance in the past gives courage for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment