Friday, October 14, 2011

Can't wait for BRE \-- ----/AK

Yesh break is just around the corner but i dread having to present my group's work this coming final. Things weren't just turning out well, many problems to troubleshoot, many things to screen test before production. Boy.... and it does sure look like i'm doing a three person team's work because of lack of skill of my teammates. I don't blame them, some people can't take the stress like i do. Tell you a little secret yea, i find strength in the Lord, that is wat is keeping me always pushing on.

Putting the negativity aside, the optimistic part about all this is that i learn a lot. troubleshooting some 3D stuff has got me more familiar with the softwares and efficient ways to do my work. I just hope that final will go well.

Oh and i'm also thinking bout going to Melaka and then stop by at Johor then ride over to Singapore and i believe New York as well. =D New York would be all expenses paid. Oh yea baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment