Monday, October 31, 2011

Disappointment

Everyone has their glorious times and also bad and disappointing times. For now, it is my disappointing moment. My practical training didn't go well, lecturers gave bad comments and i knew why and had already prepared for it. From the starting of the sem, I've begun to realized and found out that my group mates were different after beginning to work with them. I don't think this is blaming others but i'm disappointed at my group mates because they've certainly pulled down my potential in this practical semester. No doubt my artwork this semester was the worst in my point of view and I could've done better. I've let my committed lecturers down this sem. But getting back my grip, I will continue to have passion and work harder for next semester in animation field. Will try my best to improve.

I'm so relieved this semester is over and a long break awaits me =) Eventhough there are bad times in life, I still thank the Lord that i'm still alive in this world, and that's the greatest gift of them all. And i hope that whoever i'm working with next semester will be good and reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment