Saturday, November 20, 2010

The days gone by

My workplace


Recently, i've been really busy with work. Boss kept me until late night around 10.30pm. Just had to work overtime but i didn't like it. I thought the workers/employees gets to choose whether to stay back and work or not. But in my case, i was kinda forced too. Didn't like it because i didn't have time for a healthy lifestyle. Where had all my time for gym and exercise gone to? This is really a lifeless job. I do understand that my boss had to get things done fast and urgent because we have two big projects and it's due on 26 November 2010. I do hope i also get paid well for all my efforts and 4 hours sleeps. Parents said to don't mind the money, but after all i've been through, i deserve a well pay. I rather not gain experience than to get paid less.

I apologize for not updating my blog cause everytime i get back, i would be really tired to type since i've been typing and editing whole day. Pfftt... But anyway, there are sure some things i thank God for. I thank God for giving me a job that's able to allow me to be off on Saturday and Sunday. I thank God for the experience. and I thank God for everything else.

In my work, i've found rejections, accusations all falling unto me. I think God is probably trying to teach me tolerance and patience. But sometimes it gets me heated up but i controlled it or else i'll just make a fool out of myself (Ever sweared in my heart). Ahhh, i can't wait to just go back Kuching and spend the good old days with my friends. I just wan to relax and serve God that's all.

*it's not very often ppl hear me complain. Or is this complaining? Haha*

I'm happy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment