Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Meal

Giant Duck


Today i've finally realised that having breakfast, lunch and dinner are the happiest moments when you're working. After long hours sitting on the office chair which mine was a little too small for me (backaches), i noticed that my smile came only when i see my food coming. It's like yay! You get to be full and no more work for that one hour.

But anyways, working isn't that boring anymore now that my friend is also working part time with me. Last time i had to make friends with pencils, chairs and tables which i couldn't fit in cause they didn't care bout me. Haha, i had awesome dinner tonight. A giant duck greeted me on the front entrance of this duck restaurant. It was huge and so convincing that the restaurant had good quality duck.

It's delicious man!!!


As good looking as the giant plastic duck was, the food was also mouth-watering. My boss ordered a set menu which came with herbal duck,orginal duck, tofu duck and duck vegetables. There wasn't any duck in the tofu and vegetables, i was just exaggerating. =D Anyways, it was delicious and i was happy after a long day's work.

I'm starting to make eating one of my hobby. =)

1 comment: