Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Counter-strike Challenge



Today, i went to my uni to finish up my final assignment and YAY!!! It's finished. Saw one of my coursemate (Iranian) doing his assignment as well. Knew him for few weeks now and i heard him talking about CS. So i asked him about CS. He was so happy that someone shared the same language. He challenged me and he promised that i would quit CS after playing with him. From the sound of it, i was losing confidence inside.Anyways, we saddled up and head to Dotcom cybercafe for a quick game.

His name in CS was extremely long like one of those pros. I died the first 4 rounds because his Sniper was really accurate. Then i thought to myself... this is gonna end like how i thought it would be, that is me losing. So i just took it as a challenge and experience. I also remembered some advices given from CS pros i knew that is to play safe and smart. A quick prayer and then i'm off trying my best to beat him. Cybercafe mouse was slimy and sticky but i still tried my best.

Here are the results :

De_dust2 map
CT 20 - 11 T            (Win)
CT 14 - 16 T            (Win)    *his sniper took me out the first 6 rounds 
                                                                  but i managed to catch up*

De_inferno map
CT 15 - 28 T            (Win)

Overall, i won all three matches. It's my second real live LAN challenge where my first challenge i won as well. Had some new experiences. One of my CS pro fren used to tell me " Play safe, play smart".

No comments:

Post a Comment