Sunday, December 19, 2010

Back in Kuching Dec 10'

Gonna miss you guys


Finally back to my lovely hometown, Kuching. Reached on the 15th and now it's the 20th. Been spending my time with family and friends. Just yesterday, i had a gathering with all my good buddies at delizze, a western restaurant. It's so nice to see all my good friends once again, reminiscing crazy times we spent together.

Then it started to rain heavily, some of us decided to hit the karaoke studio. XD EnterK was having some sorta promotion i guess cause it's sing all you want until 2am for RM9.90 including drinks for each person. Awesome, so we went. Here are some photos.



Today was a worried day for me. I was about to have my first surgery to remove a cist on the right side of my face. Had to get it removed or else it'll turn cancerous. Anyways, it was heart pounding as i waited for my queue to enter the surgical room. Could hear the surgeon laser-ing the person's flesh. LOL!!! Once it was my turn, a simple prayer that everything would go smoothly and then i'm off into the room. Inside the surgical room, i think the surgeon injected 3 Local Anesthetic on my face and it freaking hurts.... there weren't any meat on my face so u know how it felt when the injection needle went through. OUCH!!! Then in a split second my face was numb.

Before i know it, the surgery was done in less than 20 minutes. I saw my "ex-part of my body meat" and they left it in a bottle for lab testing. Now my next worry is that it doesn't contain any infected cells then i'm alright. =)

Overall, it all went smoothly. Blades and sharp knives cutting my skin. XD Truly an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment