Saturday, December 25, 2010

Seasons passing - Living Hope



Time sure flies when i'm having the time of my life back here with my family and friends. Christmas was a little different this year, i nvr really cared much bout christmas but this year i've decided to embedded a giving spirit. The looks and charms when people smile as they received my presents sure are priceless. I say giving is better than receiving. XD

Got my dad a hifi grade system and mum two cute soft textured pouch like thingy. Haha, i just wanna show some appreciation after all this year they've raised me up. Christmas this year is gonna be in my book of memories. Today pastor preached about the living hope, sad to hear that so many ppl are feeling lost in hope and committing suicide. Hope is never lost when you know the One who is alive and wants to give us hope for a better living. Sometimes i wonder how can some people be always happy and cheerful all the time, well... this proves they've understand hope.

Suffering = Perseverance = Character = Hope

So i say, just hang in there cause all is not lost.

Have a Blessed Christmas people!

No comments:

Post a Comment