Saturday, August 20, 2011

Done with the semester

I'm officially done with the semester and can't wait to go back Kuching. Recently a lot has been happening, as in A LOT and they're all good things. I thank the Lord for his everyday's goodness,grace and favor upon me eventhough i always fall short.

I received an email from Plural +, the film organizer for this year's youth festival which would be held in new york. It is quite huge and it's international. My team and I have been shortlisted for pre-selection out of a few hundred and now we're entering final decision. It was a heart pounding moment when i saw the email in my inbox and I thank the Lord for good news. =)

http://www.unaoc.org/pluralplus/ - Plural + video festival

I'm also starting to get excited and nervous for the upcoming exhibition where my animation would be exhibited in a high prestige gallery and heard from my lecturer, we gotto really dress up smart, Red,black and white is our colour that day. Hmm... still thinking of what to wear, maybe it's time to get a blazer and tux since my school's prom is also coming, i can wear it as well.

To God be the Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment