Friday, August 5, 2011

An update OMG! =D

So recently been super busy as usual with projects. Just finished three presentation finals, that was animation, public speaking and basic photography. I'm glad my animation went well with good comments to improve certain parts. Hopefully i will get selected to exhibit my work in midvalley early september.

An amazing thing happened to me yesterday, although it may not seem like a miracle but i believe God is superb. I was running out of cash and in a state of emergency. Leaving RM41 in my bank account, ATMs rejected my withdrawal, did a simple prayer and all of the sudden, i was able to withdraw RM30 from the same ATM that rejected. How amazingly simple God can be. So last night i couldn't sleep cause of the excitement of presentation and stress torture of having to think that my advance modeling could not be done by Tuesday.

For the first time i was so worried for my assignments because these are very important assignments. Anyways will upload my animation and advance modeling up pretty soon. Stay tune, i'm sure you guys will enjoy it. Stay tune.

To GOD be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment