Thursday, August 11, 2011

Time that i can take off just for myself

Well, now it's pretty late and this is the only time i can take off just for myself to relax and enjoy. A few more hours later, i would be having a presentation for my final for editing,composition and after effects. I pray that God would grant me favor in everyone's eyes as i present my artwork.

Anyway, i'm really really glad that one of my work was chosen by the lecturer. Animation to be exact to exhibited this coming early september in "WeiLing Gallery" and this is their website.

http://www.weiling-gallery.com (I think this should be the website)

If i'm not mistaken, this gallery is only open to professional artist and it's a true privilege to be able to showcase my animation there. Only well known ppl are able to have a slot and not all professionals can exhibit. So God has been really good to me, although i wanted my advanced modeling work to be showcased as well but it wasn't chosen. I still thank God for everything. So right now am i consider a professional in wat i do? :) It certainly a good portfolio for me to brag about when finding a job.

Nevertheless, To God be the Glory. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment