Saturday, October 30, 2010

Royal Selangor Pewter


Today was the day i've been waiting for, to get out of my room and to the outside world be it field trip, shopping or watching movies. Yes, today i went to Royal Selangor Pewter. It's my second time going into the factory but there's a lot of first timers. I joined my foundation coursemates and lecturer, Miss Irene to venture in this field trip. Not forgetting JJ,Canpei and Cici (degree classmates) came along as well.

Crafting

My pewter bowl design


We had lots of fun making our own pewter bowl, it was hard but anyway we did it and were satisfied. We had tea after that and OH, i gotta say this. The food in the canteen is very expensive. RM10 for a chicken rice?? I bet even the chicken is small in portion. And so i was telling everyone the chicken rice's price and Miss Irene offered to buy for me but it's RM10!! Anyways, Thanks Miss Irene =)

After that we got to keep the apron we used while crafting the pewter and we had a group photo. At least it was a productive day for me.

*smiles*

1 comment:

  1. ooooh i like ur pewter bowl design =) very creative! was that free?

    ReplyDelete