Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013

Yea, I just let the title be the common 2013 title just so to seperate my previous post better, just having to glance through it. 

Never know wat the future holds, but I'm pretty excited bout a lot of things this year. My church just declared this year's theme to be the 'Year of Jubilee'. It's pretty amazing how a few years back, my hometown church had the same theme. It's been like that for awhile and I believe that revival will start from East to West Malaysia. Cause the themes are matching up, few years apart. May be a blessing that I noticed this.

Past few nights have been tiring man... Keep waking up in the middle of the night for 3-4 times straight. Having dreams that.... aren't sad and also not happy. Not a nightmare either. Just a dream that can wake me up each time it ended. The dream is always bout the same person but different situations. Hmmm... I really need to try some new ways to get a good sleep. I'm tired.

'Life is a beautiful song God is teaching us to play'
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment