Thursday, January 24, 2013

So many things I have to say

Sometimes, I would just tell you everything, everything I know but it seems that you have no time for these things. Instead, still in your world doing everything daily. But it's okay, I don't expect, but you can always read up bout me in my blog :)

Today as I woke up. Texted my colleague and she had a friend who is in hospital. This friend of hers has a nephew who is dying already. Every organ in the body is failing him. As I was bathing, a voice came to me asking me to 'offer my visitation and prayers for the family'. I told my colleague that I would like to visit the nephew and to pray for healing. Doctors has given up on him, but I still wanna believe in the miracles God has shown me. As i offered to visit, taking that step of faith, my colleague replied saying that the nephew has passed away already and that her friend appreciated it.

Feeling upset and discouraged, I still believe God is in control of everything. Just when I took that step to offer my prayers, things didn't go the way it is. I still praise God for everything. Learning and realizing that life is precious even for a second.

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment