Sunday, January 20, 2013

Such a dreamer

I love to dream bout the impossible that sometimes it may seem to be so possible for me. But having second thoughts, It's all just a dream. But with dreams comes my actions, and with actions, it just may come true.

Was dreaming on my way to work this morning. I had much time because it started jamming once I got to the highway outside my condo. So why not dream on!~ Dreamt bout the delightful things which could happen if this..... and that.... Let's stop here. HAHA! It's pretty personal.

Reached my office and woke up to the dream I always want to happen but feeling demotivated until I read my youth leader's blog. Talking bout chasing dreams and certainly i'm back in the game. =)

Have the awesome Monday blues people
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment