Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Days like this

Woke up as usual at 7.15 am and prepared for work. Had a joy-ride all the way to work as today is deepavali and there wasn't much of a traffic just a smooth drive. Reached my workplace and I felt the cold breeze just lightly sweep pass me. It was an awesome feeling and also the sign of rain. :) It has been raining very often here because November is a wet month.

Days like this I just wanna sleep throughout the day without any worries and troubles and as I get up, there would be someone there to greet me. :) But all is well. I just need His strength in me through times like this. To have wisdom and guidance on how to work things out properly. I remind myself for all that you've done, Love came down and rescued me.

Take care and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment