Thursday, November 8, 2012

No doubt

Ups and downs in life builds our character in many different ways. Sometimes we can get pretty out of hand. And at that, I've been pretty out of hand for the past few days. So much going through my mind, having to please people everywhere, having to solve personal issues and at times like this, no one was there for me. God was and is still showing himself real to me everyday. =) But sometimes we still need the intimacy of another person.

No doubt being a good person is hard especially having to think twice before sending that text or voicing out certain things to people thinking whether this might hurt them or offend them. Or should I return to my ignorant self having the "like I care" attitude which is a simple way out of most situation. But I can't, I have a role to play as a leader to people, and if not, a leader in God's kingdom. As much as I hate to be humiliated, I have to learn to be humble at times and it kills me for that moment.

Temptation certainly did come as well, greatly this time. Recently, got offered a job which pays a lot but it clashes with Sunday service as I'm on duty on that day. The dilemma of choosing between to serve or to take up the job for just that day rushes through my mind. Money in fact is VERY tempting especially if it's a huge amount. It took me awhile to make that decision and I dunno if I've made the right one. But I believe in certain promises.

I've a personal principle that I may have or haven't share with you guys. Those who know me well would already know. It goes something like this, when I ask a friend out the first time, and he/she rejects, It's ok. But after the third time, I wouldn't bother asking that person anymore unless u come find me. I will be paiseh one lei, keep asking but always got excuses/reasons. It's the same principle I apply in other things like texting or facebook messaging. If no replies, I wouldn't bother to find u anymore. Unless, yes... there is an unless. You are someone special to me. Then I wouldn't mind trying and trying but yea, after awhile I would reach my limit also and stop.

All in all, I pray for wisdom and strength for the days ahead of me.

No time for emoness, just time for praising.

God bless and have an awesome day.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment