Sunday, November 18, 2012

Rainbow after the storm

I know the title of today's post seems a little cheesy. But yea, the title speaks for itself. I finally got out from my lowest point in life. Got things settled (hopefully this would be the end of it). Thanking God for sending angels in my life to be there for me when I needed a comforting companion.

I was at the verge of exploding and couldn't hold back longer. Had to let it all out and I did and it felt great. I'm glad I did. A little testimony bout spiritual warfare. My bro Chris, came over to visit me during the deepavali week and things were good. I'm very happy he came to church with me and enjoyed it! Made new friends as well. I guess the devil didn't really like it when stuff like this happen when people get to know more bout Christ. The devil started giving me nightmares the night after Chris left to go back to his home.

*As I continue by sharing to you guys bout my nightmare, I would like to say and Praise God for everything and this is what I believe in. :)*

Dark demonic figures appeared in my dream protruding out the backs of all my loved ones especially the ones I loved in CPY(Christ Powered Youth). The figures were ugly, full of hatred, had an empty face liked mask with black muddy thorns sticking out of them. These demons were stuck behind the backs of my loved ones. Then, as I was looking past each and everyone of them, God suddenly came into the picture telling me that these are the lies of the devil. God gave me peace right away there and then.

The devil wants me to believe that my friends or family which I loved who are already christians are all hypocrits in disguise by having a living demon inside of them that no matter how hard I try to bring them to Christ, They will be forever stuck in the devil's hands. But God told me that these are the lies of the devil because the devil didn't wanna see people loving Christ. It's all bout spiritual warfare.

I'm sorry that some of you who read this post may not understand wat am I talking bout but all I can say is there's more to life than just living everyday. There's something that we cannot see, the devil is real and that makes God even more real. :)

Have a blessed day.
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment