Monday, November 26, 2012

The name we carry

Just when I thought things are just going to be 'Just another week' or 'just another day', God started pouring out his blessings so much that I'm still dumbfounded at what's to come. As I've been at my lowest point in life recently, came across lots of discouragement but then God suddenly pours out so much comfort and courage for me. Had an amazing week. Got prophesied on and the prophecy felt so real to me. It's like the part 2 of my first prophecy. When I hear of my prophecy, I was shock and amazed believing it is going to come to pass when the time is right.

As I prayed for confirmation for certain things, God showed me confirmations without delay. This really amazes me. He really does have a sense of humour too. I felt so lifted up right now but then again, there are ppl out there that needs the same God I'm having. A lot of them have no clue wat life is really about. A lot of them thinks that some christians are a little more sensitive. But it's only because we're carrying our Father's(God) name. Let's not talk bout God for awhile here. What if you're carrying your family's name? For example, Tan, Lam, Choo, Ting, Lee, etc etc... I can go on. Would we go out and waste ourselves and when ppl look at our lives or at us and says, 'Look at that kid, he's (Father's name's) son.' How would u feel? If u don't care at all, think bout how would ur family feel? Same goes to our Father in heaven. It's true that I as a christian am sensitive/strict in certain beliefs I believe in, it's because we carry God's name with us. My officer in the Boys Brigade used to say, you guys can have fun. As much fun and craziness as you like BUT with discipline. This is because as we wear the uniform, badges and ranks, we portray and people recognizes us as a member of the Boys Brigade.

So guard ur hearts and do be responsible for the name u carry. It's important, IT IS YOUR IDENTITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment