Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tire Trouble

Reached home last night, realizing my front right tire was flat already. Car shops were all close already so I waited the next morning. Got up early to fix it up and realized my spare tire had a different hole spacing, so it couldn't fit in. Thank God a man helped me, he send my punctured tire and me to a car shop far away to patch things up. As the mechanic shop open, the guy told me they dont do tires one but got one shop up the hill that does. So yea... I carried my tire a distance to reached that shop.

The funny thing is as I was carrying my flat tire, I was self-pitying myself hoping that passerby would stop and asked if I needed a lift to the mechanic especially there were many cars passing. Unfortunately, none did. But anyways, I managed to carry the tire to the mechanic shop and got it fixed. Thank God for good friends like Carol. She came and gave me a lift to the bank and home to fix my car.

So here I am, in the office resting. :) What a morning. It's times like this that u realized there are still good ppl around. Like the man who willingly lend me his tools and brought me around to few diff mechanics, even introduced me to good food on the way. LOL, I know... and Carol who would just come despite her schedule to come give me a lift.

There's still hope in this world.

Take care and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment