Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Love Loved Loving

Had a great day yesterday in Midvalley with some of my best buddies. Man.... the day truly reminds me of back when we were back in Kuching roughing it out, climbing on trees and catching wild boars. Haha, I'm just joking, we don't live on trees. It reminded us of the times we spent our high school time being crazy over the slightest things. What was once an angry moment became a laughing memory to us, what was an emotional moment became a memorable laughing moment to us, we laughed at those times as we talked bout it and looked back. Loving them and would want to see them all safe and sound.

Trying to love someone is pretty hard but having to have loved someone and is still loving him/her is harder. The same feeling I got 4 years back was felt a month ago when things started to cook up. What people think would be impossible and even weird, I thought the other way. I guess that the greatest love of them all is from our Father in heaven. Love that doesn't disappoints or expect anything in return when He died on the cross.

I'm loving my family, my best of friends, friends and you.

Have an awesome day
God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment