Sunday, October 17, 2010

Feeling Stress-free

JUSCO *I had to take a picture of this*


Today i woke up early for church cause i had duty to play the bass guitar. Enjoys every moment of serving. Then after church, i suddenly realised... OMG!!!! I basically had nothing to do and i was 100% sure i'm bored. Before this, all the assignments kept me accompany and i sure have to say now that i miss assignments. HAHA. Well, the day was great because i hanged out with some of my church mates, Abigail, Bryan and Eric. After much pestering and finding people to hang out with.

We had our lunch near our church at the Blue Dragon where they had delicious tomyam soup, one of the best i've drank so far... The owner is from Thailand so you know how Thai people are very specific about spiciness. Nevertheless, the food came and now my tummy is feeling slightly weird with some tomyam sensation pulling my inner guts. I thank God for good food. =)

Later on, Bryan said he wanted to go "kai kai" (walk walk), so Abigail drove us around and we ended up in Jusco! Had McFlurry Milo (Limited Edition) thanks to Bryan for treating me and i got a keyboard protector for my laptop. Had to change cause there were holes in my previous protector. After walking around, got tired we went home. So yea, i had to ask Abigail to stop so i could take a picture of the Jusco sign for my blog.

Having LSS (Last Song Syndrome) of Lenka - The Show. This song was stuck in my head few days ago and i didn't know wat the song title was. I know now so i'm listening to it now.

Had a wonderful day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment