Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A little for today

Today i can finally relax without any tension of assignments crawling behind my back. So i was just enjoying one of my favourite korean girl group performing in a football stadium.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAnNgx-6Ehk < ------- Can check out their football performance dance here in HD!!!

I never really like girls who tend to portray cuteness but i think this group somehow attracts me. Love to watch their korean series as well.

Something happened just now... When i was in the kitchen refilling my bottle, i heard my housemate shouted, i turned to look wassup and saw that my indian housemate took off his pants and showed his "you know wat" to my other housemates. What insanity!!! I didn't catch a glimpse of his manlihood but by just looking at my housemates disgusted faces and comments, i could somehow picture what it looked like. Nightmares tonight. Haha

Alex : It looks like a trunk!!!
Zac : It was very bushy!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! What in the hell!!! eeeewwww thank God there's no girl hahahaha eeeee Isaac i didnt know you like Koreans nyahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, If there was... that guy won't be doing stuff like that la. HAHA. Well, their songs are catchy. But i'm not addicted to their stuff la, just something when i'm bored.

    ReplyDelete