Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First Bak Kut Teh

Missing Kuching :O


Yes, today I'm feeling so blessed because my church members took me out to eat bak kut teh for dinner just now. It's the first bak kut teh i ever eat in KL. It's delicious with all the pork fat and fried stuff and i ate eggs with double yoke in them. Tasty yum!!! Somehow, i think God blesses me everytime i'm obedient don't ya think?? Cause Logan the guitarist that was on duty for tonight's prayer meeting went to Indonesia so I replaced him and i got a yummy delicious dinner. Thank God for all the good stuff eh? =)

Prayer meeting was great cause everyone shared their feelings and i get to hear mature people talk and i learn new things as well from pastor who chaired the meeting.

Well, i'm looking for a part-time job now because mum says i have to work my ticket back to Kuching and since i have one month free, i'd work and earn some money so i won't burden my parents too much. Praying for a good job.

Goodnight People

No comments:

Post a Comment