Friday, October 29, 2010

Lazy Thursday

Today i just don't feel like doing anything but to sleep, wake up, eat, play games and back to sleeping again. I've decided to take a full break from things and enjoy myself while preparing to get back into the world. Today, goodie goodie Zac said he wanted to treat us to pizza so we ordered two large domino pizzas, chicken crunchy which is tomyam flavour which is new on the menu and chocolate indulgence, chocolate-y brownie-like desert Yum!

All these food had made me forgotten about not too long ago (two days ago), bad stuff happened to me. First, i accidentally lock the church's main door when i thought i knew how to open it up when it was for prayer meeting service on Wednesday. Little did i know that one of the door locks were no more in-use cause it was spoilt, I turned the key and it couldn't retract back it's clutch on the door. So i locked us outside the church. Felt really guilty to pastor and to the other elders.

Secondly, Yesterday was music practice, was really looking forward to it. I was duty on the bass guitar, so when i reached, turned on the bass amplifier, no sound came out. I think the magnet was spoilt or something. All this in two days. I dread to think what my pastor would tell me, " HAR?!?!? YOU AGAIN AR?" But that won't happen because my pastor is a merciful and loving pastor.

Overall i still thank God eventhough these unforseen situations happen. I'm still happy =) I snapped some photos of Zac treating us to pizza.

Meet Zac

Crunchy Tomyam Chicken with cheese sauce(I think)

Our dinner

2 comments: