Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Miracle Post



It certainly is a miracle that i can post this new post in my blog right now. I thought i was a goner because i just found out that the due date payment for my internet bill was 19 October which is way past already. I was looking for the bill a few days ago but couldn't find it and somehow i forgotten i had to pay it. Who knows i found it today under sheets of paper.

SUDDENLY, just few minutes ago, the data LED on the router disappeared and i thought i'm a goner because my housemate had to do his lab report, and i won't be home to pay the internet bill this two days because i'll be going to genting. In my heart i was like dam dam dam... and i was also silently crying to God. I tried using my neighbour's internet but then public bank's payment system is closed and would reopen from 6am - 12am. So it kinda suck. Who knows... when i came back, sat in my room waiting for another great day tomorrow, the data LED came back! And that's why it seemed like a miracle for me to even post this. So yea... thank God Tmnet was slow in blocking my internet. For once, i felt grateful to Tmnet.


Can't wait to go genting =) Goodnight people, sweet dreams, sleep tight and God bless everyone. Wheee

No comments:

Post a Comment