Friday, October 22, 2010

Genting Trip!!

Well, It's been an awesome trip cause it was my first time going to genting. My parents brought me there before but that was when i was really small so i lost that part of my awesome memory. This time round, i went with my housemates, Horng Yih and Alex. Horng Yih brought another three friends so i met new friends as well. We woke up at 7am in the morning, decided to have breakfast but failed cause Horng Yih needed to pass up his assignment. Starting off was bad already when i realised i forgot to bring my camera battery. Haha, imagine me taking out my camera and tried snapping but there wasn't any power. Sucks...

Anyway, we ended up in KL sentral not long after that and had subway for our breakfast. That's where i met up with Horng Yih's friends. I guess i'll let the pictures do more talking. Here you go.

Turkey and chicken breast meat!



Pretty lights outside check in counter

Our check in number was 0527 and it was only 0191. So we decided to explore genting for awhile and snap some photos while waiting for our turn to check in.

First World Hotel

I was complaining no air-con when i saw how "awesome" our deluxe room was but then i soon came to find out that we didn't need the air-con. It was freezing!

My favourite ride - The flying coaster!

Pirate Ship - you're on camera!
I didn't sit the pirate ship cause i thought it was going to go 360 but it didn't... baaa... cause i hate 360. At least i got to snap some happy adrenaline rushed faces.

First World Hotel. Love the colours
When i look at the exterior of the hotel, it gave me a good impression that the hotel won't be that bad. Especially the room i booked was called the DELUXE ROOM. Sounds nice right?? Well....

Our DELUXE ROOM tv.
You can figure out how big was our room...

The Genting Bus Transport
I almost puked myself in the bus cause the road was so winding and it never stopped turning left and right while going downhill. Had slight nausea but Thank God i made it through. A guy behind me puked and the stench of his vomit was contagious.... Phewww.

This was an awesome trip. A good 2 days one night stay.  But more than two days would be a bore.

4 comments:

  1. eeee, so jealous! i wanna go toooo =P
    was it much fun? u didn't take many pictures of the theme park?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeeeeee before when i went to genting too i lived in that hotel. hehehehehe had fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, i kinda got lazy to carry my camera around. But i did snap some photos. Haha, yea Mabz, that's the only hotel that most ppl lived in. Yeaps had fun but it isn't good for more than two days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i guess the room is as deluxe as the tv..lol

    ReplyDelete